CLICK ON NEW POST TAB ABOVE FOR UPDATES & STORIES
Team Fat Boyz once was just a couple of overweight guys who loved to fish and do videos showing people how we caught fish, mainly Catfish. we then started to pursue other things that wasn’t on any fish bank but was in our hearts. We wanted to take any kid fishing disabled or autistic then from the kids to autistic and handicapped adults and then senior citizens, Imagine being in a nursing facility and never being able to fish.
If you or you know of someone who may like to go by all means contact us if we keep up funding we will make it happen at no charge to you or them if they qualify.
Team Fat Boyz
83 Mettlerville Lane
New Douglas, IL 62074
Qualifications of services
- Must be indigent between the ages of 4 yrs into adult
- Disabled or Autistic
- Elderly in Nursing Facility or Assisted Living
- Dementia & Alzheimer Patients W/ Family Member (we get plenty of video and pictures so they have tangible memories)
- Amputee of fingers, toes, arms, legs, feet or hands
- Deaf ( Paul Speaks Sign Language)
Contact us for any inquires.